We are looking for a substantive Consultant Psychiatrist, specialising in Learning Disabilities.
Preferably working full-time but 4 days a week can also be considered.
You will be fully supported by a Speciality Doctor and first-class multidisciplinary team, working in a high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities and associated complex needs that was rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC.
There are is also the opportunity to progress to Medical Director through a management scheme.
We are looking for someone who is...
- Fully GMC registered & MBBS (or equivalent) qualified
- Registered on the specialist register (CCT/CESR)
- Section 12 approved & holds Approved Clinician Status
- A member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych) or equivalent
- Able to participate in an on-call rota
We'll offer you...
- A salary up to £150,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
- Study leave & support with CPD opportunities
- Excellent career development opportunities through a management scheme
- Medical indemnity cover
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- FREE meals on duty & cycle to work scheme
- Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit, providing fitness programmes, nutrition consultation & health checks
- A relocation package will also be considered
Apply now or call 0208 566 4111, quoting the Vacancy Number above and speak to any member of the Psychiatry team for more information on this fantastic career development opportunity.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search