We are looking for a substantive Consultant Psychiatrist / Quality Improvement Lead, specialising in Learning Disabilities.
Preferably working full-time but 4 days a week can also be considered.
You will be fully supported by a first-class multidisciplinary team, working between two different sites located in the East Midlands, both within driving distance of each other.
Site one is a 10 bedded female only unit and site two is a 20 bedded male only unit. Both are high dependency complex care services for individuals with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
You will also play a key role in leading quality improvement initiatives across the region and you will be supported to obtain a higher qualification in Leadership and Management.
There are is also the opportunity to progress to Medical Director through a management scheme.
We are looking for someone who is...
- Fully GMC registered & MBBS (or equivalent) qualified
- Registered on the specialist register (CCT/CESR)
- Section 12 approved & holds Approved Clinician Status
- A member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych) or equivalent
We'll offer you...
- Excellent career development opportunities through a management scheme (Level 5 Management & Leadership programme)
- A salary up to £150,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
- Study leave & support with CPD opportunities
- Medical indemnity cover
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- FREE meals on duty & cycle to work scheme
- Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit, providing fitness programmes, nutrition consultation & health checks
- A relocation package will also be considered
Apply now or call 0208 566 4111 and speak to any member of the Psychiatry team for more information on this fantastic career development opportunity - quoting Vacancy Number: VAC-151692
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search