Are you looking for career development and a competitive salary?
We have an excellent full-time (permanent) opportunity located in the North of Wales, at a 28 bedded, high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men, fully supported by a Speciality Doctor and first-class multidisciplinary team.
There are is also the opportunity to progress to Medical Director through a management scheme.
We are looking for someone who is...
- Fully GMC registered & MBBS (or equivalent) qualified
- Registered on the specialist register (CCT/CESR)
- Section 12 and holds Approved Clinician Status
- A member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych) or equivalent
We'll offer you...
- A salary up to £140,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
- Study leave & support with CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development
- Medical indemnity cover
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free meals on duty & cycle to work scheme
- Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit, providing fitness programmes, nutrition consultation & health checks
- A relocation package will also be considered
Apply now or call 0208 566 4111 and speak to any member of the Psychiatry team for more information.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search