Position: Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Type: Perm Part-Time Locations: Sydney (Various) Hornsby, Mosman, Gladesville Our client is a private multi-disciplinary clinic...
Full time - 10 sessions per week with 7 clinical and 3 SPA sessions.
Applications for part time working will be considered positively.
The successful candidate will join a team comprising of 3 WTE Consultant Psychiatrists in addition to Psychologists, Nurses, Therapists and Support Workers.
The post has been created due to the reconfiguration of the service and additional new funding for Specialist CAMHS through the Together for Children and Young people national work programme. The team has a newly refurbished suite of therapy and office rooms.
The post also involves some teaching and supervision of speciality doctors and the wider multi-disciplinary team, which is shared amongst senior medical staff. Study leave, and attendance at the regular departmental meetings will be part of your job plan which will be reviewed annually.
What you will get:
- Secretarial support
- Access to a single office/clinical consultation room for their use
- Access to a full range of IT support
- 33 days of annual leave per year
- 10 days of study leave per year
Requirements for the role:
- GMC Specialist Registration (Or application in process)
- Section 12 Approval (If not already approved then you must be willing to apply for it)
- To be eligible to act as a Responsible clinician for patients admitted under the Mental Health Act
- To join the existing out of hours 1 in 13 on call rota
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
To discuss further, please feel free to call or email me quoting the vacancy reference number for this fantastic opportunity.