We are looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist to join a well-established Private Hospital providing specialist treatment for a male and female locked rehabilitation service (separate...
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join a multidisciplinary team at a Private psychiatric hospital providing specialist treatment for up to 21 female patients and caters for patients across two wards.
Requirements for the role:
- GMC Registration
- Section 12 & Approved Clinician Status are ESSENTIAL
- You will need to have CCT in General Adult OR Forensic psychiatry
- Experience of working with women patients and leading multidisciplinary teams
- It is well supported by a full complement of multidisciplinary team. The team is very passionate and they had a good CQC rating. Cross cover arrangements are supported by colleagues at a nearby hospital.
- This is a permanent full time position with 37.5 hours / 10 Sessions per week with non-resident on call cover (1 in 6).
What you will get:
- CCompetitive salary
- The equivalent of 30 days annual leave (pro-rata) - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Employee Assistance Services
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
You will be joining a wide network of Consultants and will have the opportunity for regular career development to ensure you're on the cutting edge and at the top of your game. With access to excellent CPD, plus access to a large and supportive peer group of like-minded professionals to engage and network with, this will be a great opportunity for you to grow. There are over 70 services across England & Wales and each and every employee at this Private Healthcare Organisation is valued.
To discuss further, please feel free to call or email me quoting the vacancy reference number for this fantastic opportunity.