Radiology - Neuro Interventional (Consultant)

Job Ref: VAC-138908
Speciality : Radiology
Grade: Consultant
Job Type: Contract
Date Added: 01 June 2018

Quick Apply

Request a callback

Send To A Friend

Are you a Neuroradiologist available to start a Locum ASAP for 3 months initially?

If yes, then we at Global Medics have an ideal position for you!

We at Global Medics will be happy to speak with candidates who are a General Radiologist however have a specialist interest in Neuroradiology is essential. Locums wishing to apply must hold either a fellowship or at least on the GMC Specialist register.

This locum post attracts a full-time rota, with a minimum of 40hrs per week and also a chance to report up to 10hrs on both weekend days. There will be no on-calls, as this is currently being outsourced to a teleradiolology company.

This particular NHS trust is a teaching hospital which has a large Radiology department split over 3 sites. There is plenty of reporting to be done, 80% due to being a busy trust and the remaining 20% resulting from a backlog.


Any interested Locum Consultant Radiologist who can even be available ASAP or even from the new year, please feel free to send your up to date CV including the following documents below:

· Minimum 2x referees (most recent/last 2 years)
· Health reports
· Right to work (passport/visa)
· CRB (we can apply for one on your behalf)

For more information or to apply for this Neuroradiologist Locum post, then please feel free to call or email Mickael Horan.

Global Medics
29/06/2018 08:15:57
GBP 0 0.