Global Medics are partnering with a Perth based public hospital is seeking a seeking Psychiatry Consultant / Specialist.
With 482 visa and excellent relocation on offer, these are roles not to be missed!
The have role available in:
- Child and Adolescent
- General Adult
- Leads the multidisciplinary team to provide specialist psychiatric services to patients
- Promotes patient safety and quality of care. Provides leadership, orientation, training, supervision and education, where relevant, for doctors in training, Health Service Medical Practitioners and other health workers.
- In collaboration with the Medical Co-Director, Clinical Leads and other Consultants works to achieve national, state and EMHS performance standards and targets
- Works within the scope of clinical practice as defined and recommended by the EMHS Area Medical Credentialing Committee
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia and Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists or equivalent
- Demonstrated clinical skills and experience working with mental health problems in Adult Mental Health and / or CAMHS
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary team
- Work/ Life Balance
- Relocation assistance available
- Additional holidays and leave: allocated days off (ADO), Family and Community Services leave, generous long service leave accruals and parental leave options
- Salary packaging: pay bills through your pre tax salary
- Meal Entertainment: salary package the cost of food and drinks
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
- Lower cost of living and affordable housing and rental market
your application has been submitted
Back to job search