Private Practice Consultant Psychiatrist:
Start date: Negotiable
Salary: $310k - $360k per annum
Relax and recharge - Escape the grind of on-calls and take control of your career.
A rare opportunity awaits for a Consultant Psychiatrist to join a flourishing Private Practice based in Auckland.
The key difference from their competitors is their focus on empowering their clinicians to work to their own strengths. In turn provide the best quality care and treatment to their patients.
The practice offers real flexibility a great variety of referrals, and an admin team who support rather than drive clinical work. This makes for an excellent working environment, giving you time to provide the best client care.
- No on-call requirements
- 6 weeks paid holiday per annum
- Flexible working hours
- Established referral base: let the practice find the type of referrals you want
- Responsive and supportive admin staff
- Vocationally registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) or eligibility to apply
- FRANZCP or equivalent
- Private practice experience desirable
- General Adult experience preferred but not essential - Subspecialty interests welcomed
- Early career Psychiatrists welcome.
For further information, please call Lucy on +64 21 620 142 or email
your application has been submitted