Consultant Psychiatrist with a special interest in Old Age Mental Health Full or part-time opportunity North Island, New Zealand I am recruiting for a community-based...
Consultant Locum Psychiatrist
We are working with several hospitals across the country that are in need of Locum Psychiatrist for short or long term contracts.
These opportunities are in both Inpatient and community settings within the following services:
Child & Adolescent
Benefits and perks:
- Ongoing support from the Mental Health team at Global Medics
- Flexible work-life balance
- Develop your skills and experience
- Transport and accommodation costs included
- Explore new locations around New Zealand
- Explore career options
- Maximise your earning potential with a competitive daily rate
- Vocational registration with Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) or eligibility to apply
- FRANZCP or equivalent and be able to register for specialist registration with the MCNZ
- Experience in Inpatient or community setting
Not registered in New Zealand?
We will guide you through this process. Depending on your location there is options for registration that takes as little as 20 working days.
Please send through your CV so we can confirm the pathway of registration. If you are seeking a permanent opportunity, please get in contact.
For further information, please contact us on +64 21 620 142.