Specialist Paediatrician Women, Child & Family Services Location: North Island New Zealand Employment Type: Permanent full time 1 FTE (80 hours per fortnight)...
Location: North Island, New Zealand
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: 161,000 - 240,000
Start date : To be arranged by mutual aggreement
About the role
You will be joining a dynamic team of clinical staff covering developmental and community paediatrics acute and general services. We are seeking a paediatrician with the enthusiastic approach, innovation and adaptability to make a difference. There will be an opportunity to expand special interest areas and clinics for the successful candidate. You will be taking part in the after hours on call roster averaging a 1:4 commitment.
Skills and qualifications required
- MCNZ Specialist Registration is required. New Zealand health care experience is desirable, but candidates from outside of New Zealand will be considered, providing they are eligible to register with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
Our experienced consultants will work closely with you to understand your needs and manage your career aspirations. Register with us today and you can benefit from:
- Unparalleled choice of jobs throughout New Zealand
- Expert advice from your own dedicated consultant
About the agency
- Experts in placing doctors into permanent and locum positions in New Zealand and across the world.
- Global Medics New Zealand is a leading staffing supplier and provides doctors of all grades and specialties to hospitals all over New Zealand. We have hundreds of locum, contract and permanent vacancies available each day in both primary and acute care settings.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the Paediatric market in New Zealand. As preferred suppliers we can offer you a wider choice of roles than any other agencies, with some of the best rates available. Our specialist paediatric team will offer you a personal service to ensure all aspects are taken into consideration when securing you a role.
How to apply
Apply online today or for further information, call +64 (0) 9 281 2455. Applicants should expect a response
within 48 hours.