General Physician 1.0 FTE Location: North Island, New Zealand Employment Type: Permanent, 6 months fixed term Salary: $161,000 $240,000 (pro rata) ...
Location: North Island, New Zealand
Employment Type: Permanent Full time
Salary: $161,000 - $240,000
This permanent full time position in the North Island of New Zealand is a challenging yet rewarding role, it requires supervision of advanced trainees, dermatology nurses and medical students.
Skills and qualifications
- MCNZ Specialist Registration is required. New Zealand health care experience is desirable, but candidates from outside of New Zealand will be considered, providing they are eligible to register with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
- Preferably with dermatological surgery experience
About the agency
- Experts in placing doctors into permanent and locum positions in New Zealand and across the world.
- Global Medics New Zealand is a leading staffing supplier and provides doctors of all grades and specialties to hospitals all over New Zealand. We have hundreds of locum, contract and permanent vacancies available eachday in both primary and acute care settings.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the General Medicine market in New Zealand. As preferred suppliers we can offer you a wider choice of roles than any other agencies, with some of the best rates available. Our specialist General Medicine team will offer you a personal service to ensure all aspects are taken into consideration when securing you a role.
Apply online today or for further information, call +64 (0) 9 623 8012. Applicants should expect a response within 48 hours.