O&G Consultant Location: North Island, New Zealand Employment Type: Permanent, full time. Salary: $161,000 $240,000 per annum About the role...
Associate Clinical Director Obstetrics
Location: North Island , New Zealand
Employment Type: Permanent - Part time 0.8 FTE
Salary: $161,304 - $240,000 (pro rata)
About the role
We are looking for a leader who specialises in O&G. You will be supporting the Clinical Director and Women's health to develop the service.
- This role involves antenatal clinics as well as participation in the acute on call roster for Obstetrics across both sites.
Skills and qualifications
- MCNZ Specialist Registration is required. New Zealand health care experience is desirable, but candidates from outside of New Zealand will be considered, providing they are eligible to register with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
- We require someone that is motivated and experienced in Obstetrics with previous medical leadership experience and proven management of strategic expertise.
- An interest in diabetes in pregnancy is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and an advocate in Women's Health
About the employer
- Located on the beautiful North Island of New Zealand with one of the largest growing populations in the country. The area is surrounded by beaches, parks and busy cafes. Would suit a young family, a keen adventurer or anyone in between.
Our experienced consultants will work closely with you to understand your needs and manage your career aspirations.
Register with us today and you can benefit from:
- Unparalleled choice of jobs throughout New Zealand
- Expert advice from your own dedicated consultant
About the agency
- We are experts in placing doctors into permanent and locum positions in New Zealand and across the world.
- Global Medics New Zealand is a leading staffing supplier and provides doctors of all grades and specialties to hospitals all over New Zealand. We have hundreds of locum, contract and permanent vacancies available each day in both primary and acute care settings.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the O&G market in New Zealand. As preferred suppliers we can offer you a wider choice of roles than any other agencies, with some of the best rates available. Our specialist O&G team will offer you a personal service to ensure all aspects are taken into consideration when securing you a role.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online today or for further information contact Kylie on +64 21 444 668 or +64 (0) 9 300 3088.