We are working with a regional hospital based in NSW needing assistance from a Paediatrics Specialist. This position will be $2500 per day Accommodation, flights...
Global Medics are working with a rural hospital based in NSW needing assistance from a Paediatrics SRMO from Feb 2020 - Feb 2021. This position offers twelve months experience in acute Paediatrics. This position would suit those wishing to pursue a career in Paediatrics, General Practice or Emergency Medicine and will give you the best possible introduction to Paediatrics.
The hospital is located in the Central West region of NSW with a population of approximately 39,000 people. Just three and a half hours from Sydney. The hospital is very much at the heart of the town, and new staff will find themselves welcomed by a friendly, cosmopolitan community.
- Successful completion of PGY1 and PGY2 years.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Australian Medical Board registration is to be current at all times.
- Minimum 12 months employment within the Australian Health System in the previous 24 months.
- Satisfactory report of clinical performance from Supervisor of Training
- APLS course
- Intention to or already registration with a nationally recognised training body (e.g. RACP, RACGP, or ACCRM).
For more information on the above opportunity please get in touch with Aquila Bartuah on (02) 8248 2920 or apply now with your current CV.