Position: Senior Resident Medical Officer - Emergency Medicine
Contract: Permanent full time
Salary: $83,554 -$112,996 - NSW State award
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Ryde Hospital
Use your medical skills and knowledge to help the local community and to provide the highest level of care in an exciting opportunity working at Ryde hospital in Sydney's North.
Global Medics is currently arranging interviews for an SRMO in emergency medicine for Ryde hospital in the Northern Sydney health district. You will be working as part of a highly professional and enthusiastic team of specialists, junior medical staff and nursing staff providing ED services.
- Provide clinical care, to patients requiring emergency medical services in a complex clinical environment
- coordinate admissions, assisting with patient assessments, implementing treatment plans, and organising referrals, consultations, and diagnostic investigations
- Assist with discharging patients
- Promote timely treatment to patients to reduce treatment delays
- Prepare and oversee accurate documentation in relation to patient care, maintaining confidentiality and privacy, to ensure timely and efficient communication of patient information
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Additional holidays and leave: allocated days off (ADO), Family and Community Services leave, generous long service leave accruals and parental leave options.
- Salary packaging: pay bills through your pre-tax salary
- Meal Entertainment: salary package the cost of food and drinks.
- Novated leasing: pay the finance and running costs of a new car out of your pre-tax salary.
- Fitness Passport: access to discounted fitness facility membership for you and your family!
Ryde Hospital is a district general hospital provides services such as:
- Emergency care and intensive care
- Speciality rehabilitation services and a variety of outpatient services
- General medical
- Elective surgery
- Midwifery care,
- Orthopaedics, aged care and rehabilitation
- Drug and alcohol and mental health
Located 20 minutes north of Sydney's CBD, this region boasts a family friendly environment with plenty of local parks, playgrounds, restaurants and an aquatic centre. It is also conveniently located 8km from Parramatta which is Sydney's 2nd CBD that offers an extensive array of restaurants and shopping options.
What you need to be considered:
- A primary medical degree
- AHPRA Registration or eligibility for AHPRA Registration via the Competent Authority Pathway
- Completion of at least two years' recent postgraduate experience in an Australian Emergency Department or equivalent Emergency Medicine experience gained in UK foundation year 1 or 2 which includes 2 Emergency terms and preferably a term in Intensive Care Medicine.
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Fie at
your application has been submitted
Back to job search