Locum Registrar Orthopaedic Surgeon
Location: Hutt Valley, New Zealand
Date: 9th September - 21st October
Rate: $90.00 p/h
Join a team of 535 Resident Medical Officers employed between 3 District Health Boards on the North Island of New Zealand.
This level 2 hospital are seeking a non-vocational Orthopaedic Registrar from September to October 2020. This position will be required to specifically cover Orthopaedics during day shifts. Night shifts will need to provide cover across three surgical specialties (Orthopaedics, Plastics and General Surgery).
- General or provisional general registration with Medical Council of New Zealand (or eligibility to apply)
- At RMO level or PGY3 or above at the time of commencement date
- NZ/Australian Citizen or have the appropriate visa.
- Opportunity to rotate between three regional DHB's
- Opportunity to stay in a vibrant city. Renowned for excellent cafe culture, the sparkling harbour, and outdoor activities.
How to apply:
Please send your current CV
If you have any further questions, please call +64 9 281 2455.