Locum Surgical Senior House Officers Global Medics are seeking Locum General Surgery & Orthopaedic SHOs on an ad hoc basis for both public and private...
Locum Surgical Senior House Officers
Global Medics are seeking Locum Surgical Registrars on an ad hoc basis for both public and private hospitals in all locations throughout the Republic of Ireland.
Full-time locums and part-time locums available including day shifts, night shifts and weekends to meet any flexible schedule in all surgical sub-specialities including; General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Urology, Ophthalmology, Cardiothoracics, Breast Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
For eligibility to Locum you must
* Hold General or Specialist registration with the Irish Medical Council - not sure if you're eligible for registration? Give us a call on 00353 1 20 20 240
*Previous Irish/UK experience required
* Have a valid right to work in Ireland (EU passport / Stamp 4 GNIB)
* 2-3 references from previous employers
What can Global Medics offer you?
* We will endeavour to find a locum that suits you.
* We offer the best possible pay rate for your locum.
* Weekly payment, on time.
* 24/7 Support, so we are there for you when you need us.
* Career development opportunities.
If you have any spare time, annual leave or are fully available then please apply below.
Too busy to pick up any additional work at the moment but know of a colleague or friend that may be interested?
Speak to the Surgery team today to find out more about our locum and salary opportunities.