Rural Hospital Specialist - Perm
- South Island
- Permanent contract
- NZ$170,000 - NZ$240,000 per year
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NZ$16,000 Continued Medical Education allowance
- 2 weeks paid Continued Medical Education leave
- 40 hours per week (Including paid non-clinical time)
- Relocation package Negotiable
We are actively looking for a Rural Hospital Specialist to join a team of specialists in Christchurch, Overseas applications are welcome.
The NZ health system promotes a work/life balance. With the great outdoors on your doorstep, living in NZ allows you to get amongst nature. You're never too far from an adventure! Beautiful scenery and amazing wildlife make this a stunning natural playground.
You must be registered already or eligible for registration with the MCNZ (Medical Council of New Zealand). And you must be able to gain a work VISA to work in New Zealand.
Any questions around eligibility please get in touch.