This regional hospital in NSW is looking for an Oncology Registrar to start Monday 27th August to Friday 31st August working 08:00-16:30 at $120 per...
Are you a General Physician looking for a new opportunity? A North Island Hospital is looking for an enthusiastic General Medicine Physician to join their team.
The hospital is a 360-bed regional hospital in the lower North Island providing most medical and surgical specialities, excluding neurosurgery, plastics and cardiothoracic.
That work-life balance you seek is right here. Those looking for outdoor adventure are well served with excellent hiking, climbing, mountain biking, fishing rivers, hunting parks, camping sites and beaches all in close proximity. Or if the café scene is for you, we can offer an exciting range of cafes and restaurants catering for many gastronomic pallets.
This is an exciting time to join a DHB as it is embarking upon a transformational change programme to firmly establish itself as a high performing health system.
What can the hospital offer you? The opportunity to;
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team of dedicated physicians delivering a high standard of service to a diverse population
- Participate in a redesign of the acute medical service to provide quality, patient centred care for our patients
- Share your capabilities and experience with involvement in the teaching and development of registrars, house officers and trainee interns as they embark on their careers in general medicine
The DHB is looking for a clinician who:
- Is a passionate team player with demonstrated clinical, management and teaching skills
- Builds and maintains relationships within both the medical and multidisciplinary team and across the organisation
- Inspires and motivates others to commit to and work toward the goals of the service and the organisation
- Empowers others in their team
- Shows commitment in working towards the goals of the District Health Board
- Demonstrates our organisational values of compassion, respect, courage, and accountability
The DHB IS also seeking a Specialist Geriatrician and candidates with an interest in geriatrics and general medicine are welcome to express a combined interest in positions.
The candidate must be eligible for vocational registration in Internal Medicine with the Medical Council of New Zealand.