Consultant Psychiatrist- OST Addictions
Te Whatu Ora Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty
About the Role:
- Provide Opioid Substance Treatment and interventions for patients across the region
- Work with an established, multi-disciplinary team- Senior Psychiatrists, Mental Health and Addiction Services Registrars and liaise with General Practitioners and Pharmacists.
- Based at an established teaching hospital, opportunity for research and teaching work
- Relocation assistance available
Enjoy living in the stunning coastal city of Tauranga. A well-known Kiwi summer hot spot, the city is situated next to Mount Maunganui and golden sand beaches.
Tauranga is also one of New Zealand's fastest growing cities, with an abundance of activities Tauranga suits everyone- from the city dweller, and young families to the outdoorsman.
About Global Medics:
Global Medics offer specialised staffing solutions and comprehensive support to doctors in pursuit of their next career move.
- Vocationally registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand or eligible to apply
- FRANZCP or equivalent and be able to register for specialist registration with the MCNZ.
For more information:
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with our dedicated Medicine team.
Para-Consultant - Psychiatrists
Phone: +649 601 8592
your application has been submitted