Locum opportunities Australia wideGlobal Medics is seeking an ED FACEM to support Maclean Hospital on a locum basis.Rates:$2500 PDShifts:0700 to 1530 Saturday 05 SeptemberThursday 17...
Locum opportunities Australia wide
Global Medics is seeking an ED FACEM to support Maclean Hospital on a locum basis.
0700hrs to 1530hrs
- Saturday 15 August to Sunday 16 August
- Saturday 19 September to Sunday 20 September
- Monday 5 October to Sunday 11 October
- Saturday 17 October to Sunday 18 October
- Saturday 14 November to Sunday 15 November
- Saturday 12 December to Sunday 27 December
2130hrs to 0730hrs
- Saturday 11 July to Sunday 12 July
- Saturday 1 August to Sunday 2 August
- Saturday 8 August to Sunday 9 August
- Saturday 3 October to Sunday 4 October
- Saturday 31 October to Sunday 1 November
- Saturday 28 November to Sunday 29 November
- Saturday 26 December to Friday 22 January 2021
To be eligible for this role, you should have AHPRA registration or medical experience gained in either UK, New Zealand, Ireland or Canada, a CV and 3 current references.
Why choose Global Medics?
- Flights and Accommodation provided
- Dedicated recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience
- A chance to explore Australia
If you can help with this shift, or any locum work within Australia please send your CV or call Erin on | 02 8248 2995 for more information.
If this opportunity isn't for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $750.