Global Medics is seeking a locum Neurosurgeon to support a QLD Hospital in the Townsville Health District.
$2000 per day
Dates/ Shift times:
- 30th August (0730) - 17th October 2021(0800)
- 8th (0730) - 22nd November 2021 (0800)
- 13th December 2021 (0730) - 3rd January 2022 (0800)
From the Great Barrier Reef and its tropical islands, to the lush rainforests and World Heritage listed national parks, the once quiet coastal town has merged into a modern metropolis. It's a place to discover, appreciate and immerse in nature.
To be eligible for this role you should have Specialist AHPRA Registration, Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) or an equivalent postgraduate specialist qualification, a CV and 3 current references.
Why choose Global Medics?
- Flights and Accommodation provided
- Dedicated Recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience and provide career advice
- A chance to explore Australia
We are also excited to launch a 3-month promotion where new doctors will receive a $1,000 bonus when they sign a first-time locum contract with Global Medics.
If you can help with this shift, or any locum work within Australia please send your CV to Holly at or call on +61 433 546 559 for more information.
If this opportunity isn't for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $750.
your application has been submitted