Global Medics is seeking locum Surgical Registrars to cover Orthopaedics, Urology and General Surgery at a NSW Hospital located on the Far North Coast.
$85 - $115 per hour
Dates/ Shift times:
- 7th - 11th June 2021, 1400 - 2200
- 14th - 18th June 2021 - Orthopaedics
- 22nd - 26th November 2021 - Urology
- 10th - 28th January 2022 - Urology
This part of NSW's far North Coast is one of the State's most under-rated holiday destinations. It's a vibrant holiday destination with plenty to do for everyone and is now becoming a culinary centre, serving up the region's famous fresh produce.
To be eligible for this role you should have General AHPRA Registration, previous Orthopaedics/Urology/General Surgery experience, a CV and 3 current references.
Why choose Global Medics?
- Flights and Accommodation provided
- Dedicated Recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience and provide career advice
- A chance to explore Australia
We are also excited to launch a 3-month promotion where new doctors will receive a $1,000 bonus when they sign a first-time locum contract with Global Medics.
If you can help with this shift, or any locum work within Australia please send your CV to Holly at or call on +61 433 546 559 for more information.
If this opportunity isn't for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $750.
your application has been submitted