Global Medics is seeking locum Surgical Registrars to cover Orthopaedics and Urology at a Hospital located along NSWs Mid-North Coast.
$115 per hour
Dates/ Shift times:
- 25th - 28th June, Urology Registrar
- 21st - 28th June (25th - 28th weekend on call), Orthopaedic Registrar
- 5th - 19th July (16th - 19th weekend on call), Orthopaedic Registrar
- 30th July - 2nd August on call, Orthopaedic Registrar
This lovely seaside town sits the mouth of the Hastings River on the NSW mid North Coast. Oyster farms necklace the pristine estuary where bottlenose dolphins are known to frolic. Explore the beautiful beaches and rainforest, then discover whale watching, award-winning restaurants and the Hastings River wine region.
To be eligible for this role you should have General AHPRA Registration, previous Orthopaedics/Urology experience, a CV and 3 current references.
Why choose Global Medics?
- Flights and Accommodation provided
- Dedicated Recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience and provide career advice
- A chance to explore Australia
We are also excited to launch a 3-month promotion where new doctors will receive a $1,000 bonus when they sign a first-time locum contract with Global Medics.
If you can help with this shift, or any locum work within Australia please send your CV to Holly at or call on +61 433 546 559 for more information.
If this opportunity isn't for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $750.
your application has been submitted