Our hospital-based client in regional New South Wales, over an hour's drive from Sydney is currently looking for a Consultant General Surgeon for locum work...
Consultant General Surgeon required for locum work with our client in Outback New South Wales. There are two separate vacancies. One vacancy is for the first half of December and the other from mid-December until mid-January.
- Daily rate of $2000
- On call required
- Travel and accommodation provided
Becoming a locum allows you flexible work life, a chance to earn good money while visiting a new destination.
Why Locum with Global Medics?
- Opportunity to build your clinical skills in a new environment
- Flexibility to work when you want to
- Access to dedicated Recruitment and Compliance Consultants, who will help guide you through your locum experience
- Global exposure to our offices in the UK, Ireland and New Zealand
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have FRACS and Specialist AHPRA registration.
If you can help with these shifts or have further availability, please email or call 0431 217 899.