Position: Staff Specialist Anaesthetist Location: South East Victoria Salary: As per State Award The Position: We are currently seeking a...
Pain Medicine Specialist (FANZCA, FFPMANZCA)
Location: Melbourne and Regional VIC
Hours: Part time or full time
- A rare opportunity to build your services within a private practice setting
- An actively growing and values-driven company governed by a strong internal support network
- Work-life balance, living and working in the heart of Melbourne
Global Medics is working closely with a pain clinic in VIC with a heavy focus on making their treatments and services to be available and affordable to everyone - believing that no one should be suffering from either acute or chronic pain.
Work with a dynamic team built on a model of patient-centred care consisting of dual-qualified Pain Medicine Specialists, Occupational Therapists and Clinical Psychologists. The workload will include a mix of both consultancy and theatre (interventional) work.
- Dual-qualified Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine Specialist - Fellowship with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, and the Faculty of Pain Medicine (FANZCA, FFPMANZCA)
- Minimum 2 years' working experience post-Fellowship in either an Australian Health Public Hospital System, or in a private setting
- The ideal candidate is a physician who possesses entrepreneurial qualities, is passion-drive and seeking a challenge for the next step in their career
Information for overseas candidates (NZ, UK, and Ireland only):
- Dual-qualified Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine Specialist - Fellowship with Colleges/ Bodies of your respective countries
- Minimum 2 years' working experience post-Fellowship in either a Public Hospital System, or in a private setting
- Sponsorship available to the suitable candidate and their family (if applicable)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org