Explore NSW whilst getting paid! Global Medics is seeking an ED FACEM to support Grafton Hospital on a locum basis.Rates:$ 2500 Per DayDates/ Shift times:1400-2400hrs...
Looking for a way to spend your vacant dates in the coming weeks?
Global Medics is seeking an ED FACEM to support Maclean Hospital on a locum basis.
Dates/ Shift times:
- 1400-2400hrs Thursday 16 January 2020
- 0700-1730hrs Friday 17 January 2020
- 1400-2400hrs Sunday 19 January 2020
- 0700-1730hrs Monday 20 January 2020
- 0700hrs Saturday 25 January to 1730hrs Tuesday 28 January 2020
- 1400-2400hrs Saturday 25 January 2020
- 1400-2400hrs Monday 27 January 2020
- 1400hrs Friday 31 January to 2400hrs Sunday 2 February 2020
- 0700-1730hrs Monday 3 February 2020
- 1400hrs-2400hrs Thursday 6 February 2020
- 0700hrs Monday 10 February to 1730hrs Tuesday 11 February 2020
- 1400-2400hrs Saturday 22 February 2020
- 0700-1730hrs Monday 2 March 2020
- 1400-2400hrs Saturday 7 March 2020
- 1400-2400hrs Thursday 12 March 2020
- 0700-1730hrs Friday 13 March 2020
- 0700-1730hrs Monday 16 March 2020
- 0700hrs Saturday 21 March to 1730hrs Monday 23 March 2020
- 1400hrs Thursday 26 March to 2400hrs Sunday 29 March 2020
To be eligible for this role, you should have AHPRA registration or medical experience gained in either UK, New Zealand, Ireland or Canada, a CV and 3 current references.
Why choose Global Medics?
- Flights and Accommodation provided
- Dedicated recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience
- A chance to explore Australia
If you can help with this shift, or any locum work within Australia please send your CV or call Erin on 02 8248 2995 for more information.
If this opportunity isn't for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $750.