Come to the Middle East and make the move you’ve always dreamed of!
Global Medics is working with Sidra Medical and Research Center to recruit consultant-level doctors with 2 years’ minimum experience, for their state-of-the-art facilities in Doha, Qatar.
Sidra offers world-class patient care through a high-tech hospital, research and education environment. Their vision is to become “a beacon of learning, discovery and exceptional care, ranked among the top medical centers in the world”.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the world’s most dynamic and ultra-modern facilities, setting new standards in patient care for women and children in Qatar, the Gulf region and internationally.
Interviews will be held in Dublin and Belfast in November 2016. Skype interviews can also be arranged.
In addition to working in a state-of-the-art hospital in one of the fastest growing cities, Sidra Medical and Research Center is offering:
- Tax free* salary paid in the local currency (QAR = Qatari Riyal),
- Transportation allowance,
- Relocation and repatriation allowance,
- Mobile allowance,
- Child education allowance (up to three children aged between four and 18),
- Business class flights on mobilization,
- Healthcare insurance,
- Malpractice insurance,
- 30 days annual leave and public holidays,
- End of service bonus.
*Depending on nationality
If that’s not enough to tempt you, you’ll also experience:
- A capital city lifestyle – Doha is the capital of Qatar and is located on the Persian State,
- Almost no rain in the summer – so more time to enjoy your free time in the beautiful city of Doha,
- One of the New7Wonders – Doha was recognised officially in May 2015.
If this is something which you would like to know more about then please use the form below to submit your CV. Our Middle East team will be happy to give you a call at a time convenient to you, to explain more about the role and registration process.