Global Medics Australia is currently working with a large number of public and private hospitals and radiology clinics located in Coastal Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria who are seeking fully qualified Specialist Radiologists in all areas of medical imaging including:
– Nuclear Medicine
– General X-ray
– Women’s health
Demand for Radiologists in Australia is currently very high, making this the ideal time to secure your next locum or permanent job. At present, less than 2000 Radiologists serve a population of over 23 million and many more are needed to replace older professionals who are approaching retirement age. In New South Wales a quarter of practicing Radiologists are over the age of 60. Shortages are even more significant in rural regions and less popular metropolitan suburbs, where extra incentives are offered to attract international specialists. Many private practices now have state-of-the-art scanners and are using them much more widely, increasing the need for Radiologists and Radiographers even further.
Benefits for Radiologists working in Australia include:
– Permanent salary packages up to $550,000 per annum and can include visa sponsorship, relocation and family packages, accommodation and car (depending on location).
– Locum daily rates up to $3,000 depending on the location.
– Generous and flexible annual leave.
– Professional development leave and allowances.
– Excellent work-life balance, including a guaranteed 43-hour working week, usually five of those hours are protected for teaching, research or management duties
– Large choice of jobs in city and rural locations.
Global Medics has been operating in Australia for eight years and we are experts in the process of relocating doctors from overseas. We will help with all medical body applications, college applications, visa processes and relocation assistance making the move to Australia as stress-free as possible.