Have you ever considered setting up a private psychiatry practice and earn up to $750,000 per year?
Global Medics Australia is working closely with well-established private hospitals throughout Australia that have opportunities available for RANZCP doctors to build high earning practices in a short space of time. There are permanent and part time VMO job roles available within Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory.
The hospitals we work with offer excellent support systems to help with the transition into private work. Doctors will be provided with secretarial staff, marketing, advertising and consulting allowing you to concentrate on working with patients. A mixture of inpatient and outpatient work is available depending on personal preference.
A large demand for private psychiatrists exists within the hospitals that we are working with and due to this there are long waiting lists to see psychiatrists. This means you will have access to a very generous referral base of patients, allowing huge earning potential from the outset.
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
- Doctors holding a Vocational Registration with the MCNZ are eligible for this role.
- Newly qualified Overseas Trained Doctors with RANZCP are eligible for DWS area roles.
- IMG’s working in Australia who are under a moratorium are also suitable.
For further information regarding these opportunities please contact Benjamin Griffin on +61 2 8248 2924 or email@example.com