Global Medics United Kingdom is pleased to announce that we have successfully won a new Tier 1 supplier contract with the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust. The trust has two main hospitals at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells and a specialist cancer centre based in Maidstone. The trust plays a crucial part in delivering health services to the local population of around 500,000 people living in Kent and the South Coast of the UK.
What does this mean for our locum doctors?
– Tier 1 means that Global Medics / Doctors on Call receive all locum shifts first, enabling our doctors a wider choice of adhoc and longer term shifts.
– Competitive locum pay rates based on preferred supplier status.
There is a high demand for locum doctors across all specialities and grades to work at the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells acute hospitals or the specialist cancer centre based in Maidstone.
New doctor referral program
We like to reward our locum doctors with the introduction of a new doctor referral program which pays £500 for every new doctor referred to Global Medics / Doctors on Call in the UK until 31st December 2015.
You will get paid £100 as soon as your referred doctor is booked and completes 35 hours of locum work at the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust and then a further £400 once your referred doctor completes an additional 65 hours of locum work, all locum bookings are through Global Medics / Doctors on Call in the UK.
Email your Global Medics United Kingdom / Doctors on Call Recruitment Consultant or firstname.lastname@example.org with your candidate referral, please include your colleague’s full name, mobile number and email address.
To view the latest locum jobs in the United Kingdom CLICK HERE
Referral Program Rules (as at 19th October 2015)
– Doctors must be referred by 31st December 2015 to be included in the £500 referral program.
– The referred doctor must be able to work in the UK within the next six months and registered with the GMC.
– The referred doctor has not worked through or currently registered with Global Medics United Kingdom / Doctors on Call.
– The 100 hours must be worked within six months of receipt of the referral email/introduction.
– The referred doctor must be advised that a Global Medics United Kingdom / Doctors on Call Recruitment Consultant will be in contact to discuss locum jobs and the registration requirements.