Global Medics Canada are currently working with a number of General Practice clinics who are seeking experienced General Practitioner interested in relocating to Canada for short, medium and long term roles in both regional and city locations across Canada including Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Saskatchewan.
Canada offers General Practitioners very attractive earning capabilities ranging from $300,000 to $830,000 per annum through a fee for service model.
In addition to excellent earning capabilities some local health authorities or communities will also offer the following benefits for non-city roles:
– A site visit during the interview process which includes flights and accommodation to the regional area to visit the clinics and the local area.
– Relocation incentives.
– Relocation assistance with accommodation and transport.
Global Medics has assisted hundreds of General Practitioners over the past 6 years who are eligible for registration in their province of choice to secure their ideal role in Canada and provide a range of assistance throughout the entire process including:
– Medical licensure requirements and process
– Matching General Practitioners with the right roles and locations
– Arranging all interviews
– Site visits to Canada during the interview process
– Immigration and work permit assistance
– Fee Canadian financial advice for doctors relocated to Canada
Canada has consistently been voted as one of the top destinations for General Practitioners due to leading primary care facilities, lucrative earning capabilities and excellent work life balance.