Fixed term or permanent Consultant Psychiatrist needed in the South Island
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Adult Psychiatry specialist to be responsible for effective and efficient patient centred clinical care at a leading hospital.
– $152,000 – $216,500 Base + Allowances + CME + Relocation package
6 months or 12 months fixed term – dates negotiable, OR permanent position available
About the hospital:
My client is a leading hospital in the Southern Region on New Zealand, which offers a range of health services within a multi-disciplinary team. The hospital embraces the use of technology to ensure all services can be provided to the wider community, and use videoconference in the clinical setting.
About the rrole:
As a primary physician in the hospital’s Community Mental Health Team, you will see a wide range of patient presentations and provide clinics to both the main clinic at the hospital, as well as rural clinics in the region. The service works in an integrated model of care providing adult psychiatry services to the community.
Essential experience and skills:
– Proven experience working autonomously and in a multi-disciplinary team
– Have a strong commitment in continuing medical education
– Have a strong commitment to biculturalism
– Completed specialist training and be eligible for Vocational Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ)
How to apply:
If this feels like the position for you, then please click APPLY today to send your details directly to us, or call Mollie on +64 9 281 2455 for a confidential conversation.
Recommend a doctor! Global Medics pay $500 for EACH successful referral, so please get in contact with any friends/colleagues that could be looking!