Have you ever considered setting up a lucrative private psychiatry practice?
We are currently working with a private hospital in Queensland who are looking for psychiatrists to quickly build a lucrative private practice with uncapped earnings.
– Working within a private practice you will have the professional freedom to manage your own patient load and create a work-life balance that suits you
– Doctors can get up and running very quickly with a large pool of patients to work with. The hospital currently has long waiting lists and is unfortunately having to turn patients away at present
– Opportunities are available on a full time or part time VMO basis
– A mixture of inpatient and outpatient work is available
– Doctors keep 100% of billings
– A salary guarantee will be in place for the first 12 months
– The hospital provides excellent set up support for new doctors; including marketing, advertising and secretarial support
*Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.
*Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
*Doctors holding a Vocational Registration with the MCNZ are eligible.
*Newly qualified Overseas Trained Doctors with RANZCP are eligible for DWS area roles.
*IMG’s working in Australia who are under a moratorium are also suitable for DWS area roles.