We are working on a fantastic opening for a Paediatrician to join a busy department in Dubbo, Western New South Wales.
The employer is one of the largest Local Health Districts in New South Wales, delivering innovative health services to about 277000 residents.
You will be responsible for Provision of in-patient and out-patient clinical services in Paediatrics at designated sites within the Western NSW Local Health District.
– Provide clinical care to patients referred to, or requiring the care of, the Dubbo Health Service, at a level consistent with the standards expected of a Paediatrician.
– Oversee the work of assigned junior medical staff, including the adequacy of documentation, safe practice and prescribing.
– Monitor clinical indicators and outcomes and benchmark these against best practice clinical standards.
Support the department in its efforts to maintain accreditation requirements for Registrar training.
– The position holder can also be allocated duties not specifically mentioned in this document that are within the qualifications and experience of individuals employed at this award/classification level.
– Participate in and contribute to academia in the department by promoting clinical meetings, providing formal and informal teaching in both undergraduate and postgraduate settings, contributing to Grand Rounds and assisting conduction of research.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package including generous annual leave
For more information on the above opportunity please get in touch.