March 7 2015 – Budapest
The conference is free to attend and open to doctors and consultants who are considering pursuing an international career in English speaking countries. Doctors can be of any specialty and at any stage of their career.
The conference is hosted by Global Medics, a leading international provider of Doctors to hospitals and healthcare providers operating in four countries including the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
The events will be held at the following locations:
Budapest – March 7 2015 – 11:00 to 18:00
Sofitel Chain Bridge Budapest,
Széchenyi István tér 2, 1051, Budapest.
Free information seminars on the day will include:
- 11:00 – Arrival and registration
- 12.00 – Registration and compliance requirements specifically for Hungarian registered Doctors.
- 12.30 – English language requirements for the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- 13.00 – International career opportunities and pay rates in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- 13:30 – What does it mean to be a locum doctor?
- 14:00 – Individual consultations and questions and answers.
- 18:00 – Event ends
In addition we will be offering individual consultations with members of our specialist recruitment team who will be able to discuss and tailor a career plan specifically to your requirements.
Global Medics has excellent career opportunities particularly for the following specialities:
Emergency Medicine, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Cardiology, Histopathology, Oncology, Microbiology, Haematology, Radiology, Psychiatry, Anaesthetics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Paediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Doctors and Consultants from other Specialties are also welcome to enquire about career opportunities.
Please also bring along any friends or colleagues who may find this event of interest.