UK Haematology Jobs
Global Medics are highly experienced at placing specialist trained doctors into locum, contract and long term positions in the NHS. Our haematology division recruits consultant haematologists and registrars, both with and without UK experience.
We work with NHS Trusts across the UK and our aim is to help clients fill positions for experienced haematologists that may otherwise go unfilled.
Whether you are looking for general or specialised jobs in haematology, we have a diverse range of vacancies available to suit your needs.
Locum, fixed-term and permanent contracts are available in the following areas:
- Acute Leukaemia
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Hodgkin’s Disease
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
- Myeloma, Primary Polycythaemia
- Primary Thrombocythaemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Other Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Benefits of working with Global Medics include:
- Above market pay rates
- Exclusive access to haematology jobs at consultant and registrar level
- First choice of placements through our framework agreements
- Dedicated support from a knowledgeable and experienced team – available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Opportunities for overseas doctors
- Flexible working roles (4PA – 10PA)
- Training sessions worth valuable CPD points
- A lucrative incentive scheme which earns you £500 for every successful referral.
For more information about our haematology vacancies, please contact Shahin Ullah:
Phone: 0208 566 4111