Global Medics is delighted to announce an Open Day event in our Dublin office on Saturday 16 July 2016.
This event will be beneficial for doctors considering working in either the UK, the Republic of Ireland, or looking at cross-border working arrangements.
Doctors attending the open day will benefit from:
- Clear guidance on current work opportunities in the UK and the Republic of Ireland
- Career planning support, with updates on the latest healthcare sector developments and changing landscape of working in the HSE and NHS
- Expert advice on registration, licensing and revalidation requirements for the GMC
- Free BLS and NHS mandatory training (15 CPD points available)
- Free on-site serology and occupational health services with our resident Phlebotomist and team
- On-site appraisals with Dr Waseem Zulfiqar, a GMC-accredited appraiser (Fee: £350).
Our team will be available to meet and assist you from 9.00am – 4.00pm with refreshments and food served throughout the day.
Places are limited and so early registration is recommended to avoid disappointment.
To register your interest, please contact one of the following or visit our facebook event.
If you wish to book an appraisal with Dr Waseem Zulfiqar, please contact: email@example.com or call our UK office direct on 0208 566 4111 and we will send you a pack to prepare for the day.
We welcome the opportunity to meet and assist you.